Figgerits Historical facts Level 68
Solution: PILGRIMS WITH BUCKLED HATS IS ANOTHER POPULAR MYTH
Definitions & Words
- Cat's hand - PAW
- (plural) Attempts or efforts - TRIES
- To emphasize, accentuate - HIGHLIGHT
- A language and a snake - PYTHON
- If you can meet with __ and disaster - TRIUMPH
- (plural) Powers to do something - ABILITIES
- Empty inside - HOLLOW
- Car for celebrities - LIMOUSINE
- (syn.) Meager, inadequate, scant - PALTRY
- St. Stephen or Martin Luther King Jr. - MARTYR
- Healing session - THERAPY
- She sells them by the seashore - SEASHELLS
- Female from a pride - LIONESS
- Wrinkled or crushed - CRUMPLED
- After this mistake, I was __ on the spot - SACKED
- Totally exhausted - WEARY
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 68 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Pilgrims with buckled hats is another popular myth from the 19th century."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.