Figgerits Historical facts Level 67
Solution: GEORGE WASHINGTON'S WOODEN TEETH ARE JUST A POPULAR MYTH
Definitions & Words
- A symbol of America - EAGLE
- Not wild - TAME
- Expression of joy and humor - LAUGHTER
- They say, ghosts __ this house - HAUNT
- (syn.) Thugs, robbers - GOONS
- Something considered standard - NORMALITY
- Fighting the green-eyed monster - JEALOUS
- Cork or plug - STOPPER
- (syn.) To supervise, control - REGULATE
- A person of a stingy type - TIGHTWAD
- __ island, __ hunt - TREASURE
- (syn.) Gut, bowel - INTESTINE
- Sweet on a stick - LOLLIPOP
- (3rd person) To predetermine, doom - DESTINES
- (past tense) To weaken, collapse - SWOONED
- Spookie beings - GHOSTS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 67 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "George Washington's wooden teeth are just a popular myth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.