Figgerits Great Minds Level 71
Solution: GIVE ME A PLACE TO STAND, AND I WILL MOVE THE EARTH
Definitions & Words
- Thing to sleep on - PILLOW
- Formal document, subpoena, order - WRIT
- Tooth for grinding - MOLAR
- (syn.) Soldier, fighter - WARRIOR
- It's time to take __ measures - DRASTIC
- Legacy or inheritance - HEIRLOOM
- To put on TV - TELEVISE
- Coming from the Middle Ages - MEDIEVAL
- Here or toward this way - HITHER
- To start legal action - LITIGATE
- To provoke someone to do something - INCITE
- To warm up too much - OVERHEAT
- I think he injured his leg. He's __ - LIMPING
- Chanting and monotone - SINGSONG
- Lesotho, the Vatican City, San Marino - ENCLAVE
- She poured __ hot water into his cup - SCALDING
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 71 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Give me a place to stand, and I will move the earth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.