Figgerits Great Minds Level 73
Solution: PER ASPERA AD ASTRA - THROUGH HARDSHIPS TO THE STARS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To eliminate, delete - ERASE
- (plural) Preference - TASTES
- To adjust, get used to something - ADAPT
- Close-fitting clothes - TIGHTS
- Hunter in the animal kingdom - PREDATOR
- Large printed advert - POSTER
- (plural) Duplicate parts - SPARES
- He has his snout in the __ - TROUGH
- A device used for radiolocation - RADAR
- To speak haltingly - STUTTER
- Someone with ginger hair - REDHEAD
- To comfort and restore confidence - REASSURE
- Equipment for a particular purpose - GEAR
- Runway for airplanes - AIRSTRIP
- You __ what you sow - REAP
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 73 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Per Aspera Ad Astra - Through hardships to the stars."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.