Figgerits Space Level 86
Solution: ACTIVE STARS ARE PRIMARILY MADE OF PLASMA, WHICH IS AN IONIZED GAS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Postponement - DELAY
- Someone on a horse - RIDER
- (plural) A famous Canadian tree - MAPLES
- Different from the norm - DEVIANT
- Printed fabric - CHINTZ
- Frightened or panicking - ALARMED
- To channel somewhere else - REDIRECT
- Socially withdrawn person - INTROVERT
- It's __, I want to scratch it so bad - ITCHING
- To shrivel up - WITHER
- (syn.) Gloomy, sullen - MOODY
- Thin fog - HAZE
- A horse burden - SADDLE
- Listening closely, with interest - ATTENTIVE
- Thing, being, organization - ENTITY
- Something similar to a fin - FLIPPER
- She felt that her resolve was __ - WAVERING
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 86 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Active stars are primarily made of plasma, which is an ionized gas."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.