Figgerits Great Minds Level 89
Solution: IT IS BETTER TO CREATE THAN TO LEARN! CREATING IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE
Definitions & Words
- I have not ____ you for ages! - SEEN
- He's a ___ arts student - LIBERAL
- Large shellfish, expensive seafood - LOBSTER
- Synonym for narcissist - EGOTIST
- (syn.) Carrying or causing a consequence - ENTAILING
- This music will __ with many people - RESONATE
- (syn.) To beg, implore - ENTREAT
- __ painting, __ of the article - ABSTRACT
- Cover made by leaves - FOLIAGE
- Selected from various styles - ECLECTIC
- Slow-moving reptile - TORTOISE
- To withdraw or to shrink - FLINCH
- To linger aimlessly, lurk around - LOITER
- Painful wound from new shoes - BLISTER
- Object held by Lady Liberty - TORCH
- Part of a car that helps it begin its work - STARTER
- Microfilm in a flat form - FICHE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 89 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.