Figgerits Great Minds Level 88
Solution: I LOVE THE NAME OF HONOR MORE THAN I FEAR DEATH
Definitions & Words
- Birds of a __ flock together - FEATHER
- (syn.) Dawn or sunrise - MORN
- ___ winds are usually the coldest ones - NORTHERN
- Leading article in a newspaper - EDITORIAL
- Clapping in approval - OVATION
- To alter (generally for the better) - REFORM
- He was __ for several awards - NOMINATED
- An instrument or item used for work - TOOL
- Curt, brusque, way too casual - OFFHAND
- To bring to life; to encourage - ANIMATE
- He was __ for the crime he didn't commit - FRAMED
- (syn.) Sleeping, inactive - DORMANT
- To prepare meat before cooking it - MARINATE
- One part of a million - MILLIONTH
- Part of pipeline controlling liquid flowing - VALVE
- Blurry or frail - FAINT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 88 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "I love the name of honor more than I fear death."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.