Figgerits Elementary Level 93
Solution: SOMETIMES IT'S NECESSARY TO GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE
Definitions & Words
- Some kind of medication - CURE
- An opening in the wall, but not a door - WINDOW
- You can pay with it - MONEY
- Close-___, open-___, narrow-___ - MINDED
- Do my feelings __ to you? - MATTER
- Foxy, skilled in deception - CRAFTY
- The prohibition will take __ in a week - EFFECT
- Loss of memory - AMNESIA
- Shakespeare's shorter work - SONNET
- Drawing tools for kids - CRAYONS
- Life form, body - ORGANISM
- Figures of speech - IMAGERY
- Movement for equal rights for all genders - FEMINISM
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 93 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "Sometimes it's necessary to get a taste of your own medicine."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.