Figgerits Great Minds Level 90
Solution: THE OBJECT OF LIFE IS NOT TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE MAJORITY
Definitions & Words
- Synonym of stick - ROD
- Salmon or sardine - FISH
- Do, Re, Mi... - NOTES
- The company will __ from this deal - BENEFIT
- (syn.) Forgiving, merciful - LENIENT
- The meal was warm and wrapped in __ - TINFOIL
- Thank you, I really __ our date - ENJOYED
- (syn.) Hoity-toity, arrogant - SNOBBISH
- Place for ads on the side of the road - BILLBOARD
- Pythagoras' work about triangles - THEOREM
- Emission, discharge - EJECTION
- To make up (usually, a nefarious plan) - CONCOCT
- Desire to act or to achieve something - INTENT
- Dirty and disgusting - FILTHY
- To cling or to attach - ADHERE
- Edible seafood - SHELLFISH
- (syn.) Derogatory, sarcastic - SNIDE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 90 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.