Figgerits Elementary Level 95
Solution: GOING ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE WILL BRING YOU NOWHERE
Definitions & Words
- I don't have the __ to argue with you - ENERGY
- The document received by heirs - WILL
- Total or entire - WHOLE
- Area of math (like Geometry or Calculus) - ALGEBRA
- It's dangerous! - WARNING
- Second letter in FBI - BUREAU
- Side of a coin - HEADS
- Nautical measure - LEAGUE
- __ planet, __ state - ROGUE
- __ pig - GUINEA
- CD or DVD - DISC
- Vortex of wind - WHIRLWIND
- Petty criminal, vandal - HOOLIGAN
- Winner's wreath - LAUREL
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 95 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "Going on a wild goose chase will bring you nowhere."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.