Figgerits Historical facts Level 97
Solution: THERE WAS THIS MYTH IN ANCIENT GREECE: "REDHEADS WILL BECOME VAMPIRES AFTER DEATH"
Definitions & Words
- First, reverse or neutral - GEAR
- Transport, automobile - VEHICLE
- Important ingredient in baking bread - YEAST
- A tropical disease - MALARIA
- (syn.) Droll, funny - WITTY
- To misconduct - MISBEHAVE
- When a virus enters the body, it causes __ - INFECTION
- Marine algae - SEAWEED
- Examined or critiqued - REVIEWED
- My phone is almost dead, I need to __ it - RECHARGE
- Cribs, beds for newborns - CRADLES
- After washing, you put clothes in the __ - DRYER
- We don't want to __ unnecessary attention - ATTRACT
- Could be a letter, could be a number - CHARACTER
- Sport with arrows - ARCHERY
- Each or separately - APIECE
- Only eating plants - HERBIVORE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 97 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "There was this myth in Ancient Greece: "redheads will become vampires after death"."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.