Figgerits Historical facts Level 98
Solution: THE DUTCH-SCILLY WAR: THE LONGEST WAR HAD NO BATTLES
Definitions & Words
- Aphrodite to Zeus - DAUGHTER
- My go-to breakfast is __ and eggs - BACON
- Jewelry worn on a wrist - BRACELET
- Located in the direction of sunrise - EASTWARD
- Unusual in the highest degree - RAREST
- (plural) A typical cry of an owl - HOOTS
- Could be either permission, or punishment - SANCTION
- (3rd person) To become more solid - HARDENS
- Person bearing news - HERALD
- ___ waters run deep - SHALLOW
- (past tense) To look out or care for - TENDED
- Tool used for a popular winter sport - SNOWBOARD
- The Taming of the ___ - SHREW
- Her skin had a __ glow - HEALTHY
- (syn.) The bravest - BOLDEST
- Relating to the sky - CELESTIAL
- (syn.) To present (a gift) - BESTOW
- (past tense) To argue the price - HAGGLED
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 98 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The Dutch-Scilly War: the longest war had no battles."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.