Figgerits Great Minds Level 158
Solution: ONLY THE WISEST AND STUPIDEST OF MEN NEVER CHANGE
Definitions & Words
- Stuff inside an hourglass - SAND
- Neither present, nor future - PAST
- With passion, ardently - FERVENTLY
- (syn.) Ashamed, blushing - CHAGRINED
- Angry frown - SCOWL
- Very good citizen - PATRIOT
- Process of avoiding reality - ESCAPISM
- (syn.) To rely on - DEPEND
- Initials used as a logo - MONOGRAM
- Earnestly and passionately - DEVOUTLY
- Deep and vivid red - CRIMSON
- Someone who looks just like you - TWIN
- __ remark, __ joke, __ quote - WITTY
- Quick vacation - GETAWAY
- (plural) Exchange - SWAPS
- (syn.) University - INSTITUTE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 158 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.