Figgerits Great Minds Level 157
Solution: GOVERNMENT HAS NO OTHER END, BUT THE PRESERVATION OF PROPERTY
Definitions & Words
- Critique of Pure __ - REASON
- To be more numerous - OUTNUMBER
- Division of a state - PARTITION
- (syn.) Discharge, bang - SHOT
- Lonely and abandoned - BEREFT
- Doctor who deals with operations - SURGEON
- Tell me, I'm all __ - EARS
- To make sure something is true - VERIFY
- Short smart saying - EPIGRAM
- I feel __ whenever I think of that bastard - NAUSEATED
- Intentional action - DEED
- The highest-rate musician - VIRTUOSO
- To grease a palm - BRIBE
- Expensive or precious - DEAR
- College sport team - VARSITY
- (3rd person) To become solid - HARDENS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 157 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Government has no other end, but the preservation of property."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.