Figgerits Proverbs Level 166
Solution: WITHOUT EFFORT, YOU WON'T EVEN PULL A FISH OUT OF A POND
Definitions & Words
- Breath of a dragon - FIRE
- (syn.) Courageous - VALIANT
- Allergy trigger - POLLEN
- Style for long hair - PONYTAIL
- School celebration - FESTIVAL
- __ of limitations - STATUTE
- To introduce good changes - INNOVATE
- In a shrewd manner - ASTUTELY
- __ you like it or not - WHETHER
- (syn.) Flimsy, insubstantial - TENUOUS
- All the teachers __ over him at school - FAWNED
- Sulky like a child - PETULANT
- Part of the leg that pushes pedals - FOOT
- To tell you the __, I am tired - TRUTH
- (syn.) Journey, path - ROUTE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 166 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Without effort, you won't even pull a fish out of a pond."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.