Figgerits Proverbs Level 167
Solution: IT IS NOT THE GODS WHO BURN OUR POTS
Definitions & Words
- Production in general - OUTPUT
- First installment of payment - DEPOSIT
- He __ in absolute horror - SHUDDERED
- If he has to eat stuff like that, he'll do it with __ - GUSTO
- To mix socially - HOBNOB
- The roots are totally __, you can't separate them - ENTWINED
- (plural) Body of soldiers - TROOPS
- To go far ahead of someone - OUTSTRIP
- You need to __, let off some steam - UNWIND
- (plural) Naming part of speech - NOUNS
- I wish you to live long and __ - PROSPER
- You'd better clean that __ history of yours - BROWSING
- Gnawing mammal - RODENT
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 167 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "It is not the gods who burn our pots."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.