Figgerits Proverbs Level 168
Solution: LOVE OVERLOOKS DEFECTS; HATRED MAGNIFIES THEM
Definitions & Words
- He ordered __ and __ of food - LOTS
- Animal doctor - VET
- Having 3 jobs will prove a __ to your personal life - HINDRANCE
- The class is __, you may go - DISMISSED
- To set apart from the rest - SEGREGATE
- (plural) Large stone - ROCKS
- Striking or flamboyant - DRAMATIC
- I will love you __ and ever - FOREVER
- Period of no fighting - CEASEFIRE
- (syn.) To show up - ATTEND
- You must learn to __ between the truth and lies - DISCERN
- Area of a city - DISTRICT
- Very difficult to come by - SCARCE
- To have some doubts - HESITATE
- (past tense) To overwhelm in number - FLOODED
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 168 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Love overlooks defects; hatred magnifies them."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.