Figgerits Proverbs Level 169
Solution: TAKE THY THOUGHTS TO BED WITH THEE, FOR THE MORNING IS WISER
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Uncompromising, severe - STRINGENT
- To mix with a spoon - STIR
- Neither a __ nor a lender be - BORROWER
- To annoy someone badly - IRRITATE
- (syn.) Concept, idea - NOTION
- Making fun of somebody - TEASING
- Careful and diligent with resources - THRIFTY
- (plural) Bed covering - SHEETS
- Unsuccessful shot in golf - HOOK
- To estimate, consider carefully - WEIGH
- (syn.) Tiresome, boring - TEDIOUS
- O judgement! Thou art fled to __ beasts - BRUTISH
- Hell hath no __ like a woman scorned - FURY
- Ladies' fingers - OKRA
- Illustrations in a book - ARTWORK
- On the spur of the __ - MOMENT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 169 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Take thy thoughts to bed with thee, for the morning is wiser than the evening."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.