Figgerits Historical facts Level 177
Solution: BUT HE ADMITTED TO FALLING IN LOVE WITH A WHITE PIGEON
Definitions & Words
- Common amphibian - TOAD
- Believing oneself to deserve special privileges - ENTITLED
- C'est la vie = That's __ - LIFE
- She decided to jump on the __ and buy this coat - BANDWAGON
- Christmas entertainment - PANTOMIME
- He was but a __ in this big plan - PAWN
- Ring-shaped dessert - DOUGHNUT
- To try to win romantically - WOO
- Slogan - MOTTO
- Free leaflet - HANDOUT
- Everest or Olympus - MOUNTAIN
- This is a very __ poison, be careful - POTENT
- Animal, whose main form of defense is their rear - WOMBAT
- He was constantly __ in all his exams - FAILING
- Frog or salamander - AMPHIBIAN
- To ask to visit - INVITE
- Suddenly, she broke __ tears - INTO
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 177 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Nikola Tesla never found a person to marry, but he admitted to falling in love with a white pigeon, which he considered very special."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.