Figgerits Historical facts Level 180
Solution: BOTH SERVED AS VICE PRESIDENT AND PRESIDENT, BOTH DIED ON THE SAME DAY
Definitions & Words
- All men are __ equal - CREATED
- I was starting to go __-crazy - STIR
- (syn.) Huge, enormous - MAMMOTH
- Sorry, this table is __ - RESERVED
- Being ready for duty - STANDBY
- (plural) Brief respite from punishment - REPRIEVES
- Car's front panel - DASHBOARD
- Spine, parts of a backbone - VERTEBRA
- This project was done by smoke and __ - MIRRORS
- County in Louisiana - PARISH
- To make a hole (e.g. with a glare) - PIERCE
- He __ the career ladder easily - ASCENDS
- Violent rush of water - TORRENT
- Scarce commodity - RARITY
- To introduce someone to an activity - INITIATE
- (past tense) To abstain, refrain - DESISTED
- (syn.) Difference, discrepancy - VARIANCE
- Someone who pays the rent - TENANT
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 180 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both contributed to the American Constitution, both served as vice president and president, both died on the same day, which happened to be the 50th anniversary of the Independence Day."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.