Figgerits Fauna Level 175
Solution: MUNTJACS ARE DEER WITH FANGS THAT OCCASIONALLY HUNT AND EAT SMALL ANIMALS
Definitions & Words
- To be in harmony; to say yes - AGREE
- Military ruling group - JUNTA
- Internal and external __ - AFFAIRS
- I suggest you __ from trying to ruin the evening - DESIST
- Medical center - CLINIC
- Which __ are you from? - COUNTRY
- Encountering, locating - FINDING
- Bright in an unpleasant way - LURID
- (syn.) Dramatically, extremely - RADICALLY
- There is no room for art in her __ life - MUNDANE
- System of courts for legal disputes - JUDICIARY
- (past tense) To toss, cast away - THREW
- Intentionally harmful - MALICIOUS
- __ or West, home is best - EAST
- Obtaining as profit - GAINING
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 175 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Muntjacs are deer with fangs that occasionally hunt and eat small animals and birds."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.