Figgerits Historical facts Level 178
Solution: "WAR ON CATS" PROBABLY HELPED RATS TO SPREAD THE BUBONIC PLAGUE
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Serendipity - CHANCE
- "Will you marry me?" - PROPOSAL
- Many natural resources are now __ - DEPLETED
- A red fruit and a sound of contempt - RASPBERRY
- __ essence, __ tea, __ medicine - HERBAL
- Priest's assistant - DEACON
- Music group - BAND
- Blatant and gross lie - WHOPPER
- Common toy for babies - RATTLE
- She's been __ this meeting off - PUTTING
- Family of baby birds - BROOD
- In fact, I have more __ left in the quiver - ARROWS
- (past tense) To organize, arrange - SCHEDULED
- Synthetic fabric - NYLON
- Don't __ about your salary to everyone - BRAG
- (3rd person) To put into print - PUBLISHES
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 178 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "In 1233, Pope Gregory IX declared that cats were linked to devil worship, and ordered to exterminate them. This so-called "war on cats" probably helped rats to spread the bubonic plague in the 1300s."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.