Figgerits Fauna Level 187
Solution: A RAT KING IS NOT A GIANT RAT; IT'S A COLLECTION OF RATS
Definitions & Words
- To predict, tell in advance - FORECAST
- To relate events - NARRATE
- __ fever, __ letter - SCARLET
- Main body part - TORSO
- (syn.) To obstruct, pry - INTERFERE
- Sharp claw - TALON
- Symbol of Wales - LEEK
- To become friends again - RECONCILE
- Red gem - GARNET
- (plural) Association of companies - CONSORTIA
- Creative writing - FICTION
- Smelling real bad - STINKING
- Woodwind instrument - CLARINET
- Comforting words - SOLACE
- (3rd person) To take illegally - STEALS
- Result of an action, consequence - EFFECT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 187 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "A rat king is not a giant rat; it's a collection of rats whose tails got bound together for various reasons: knots, gooey substances or entangling materials."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.