Figgerits Great Minds Level 185
Solution: IN THE MIND BUT NOT IN MORALS IS TO EDUCATE A MENACE TO SOCIETY
Definitions & Words
- Able to feel things - SENTIENT
- There is time for work, and there is time for __ - LEISURE
- Official population survey - CENSUS
- An incorrectly applied name - MISNOMER
- To lose color from a strong emotion - BLANCH
- Not a very deep sleep - SLUMBER
- __ pain, __ muscles, __ anatomy - ABDOMINAL
- (syn.) Irritation, indignation - ANNOYANCE
- Are you __ by his presence? - BOTHERED
- To sit astride - STRADDLE
- You can't have both, make a __ - CHOICE
- (3rd person) To be composed of - CONSISTS
- A lot of mess in the room - CLUTTER
- (plural) Who saved Egypt? - CATS
- Study of word meaning - SEMANTICS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 185 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.