Figgerits Fauna Level 186
Solution: THEY ARE CAPABLE OF HOLDING A GRUDGE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DID SOMETHING
Definitions & Words
- Something comparable to the original - ANALOGUE
- At tender __ of ten - AGE
- Place that can have a fork - ROAD
- Extraordinary __ - RENDITION
- This project is not __ right now - FEASIBLE
- Bad neck injury - WHIPLASH
- I don't want to __ his contributions - DOWNPLAY
- __ progression, __ shapes - GEOMETRIC
- Vortex, powerful current - WHIRLPOOL
- She has an __ ability to get along with everyone - UNCANNY
- TV show full of emotions - MELODRAMA
- Common neckwear - SCARF
- (syn.) Lickspittle - SYCOPHANT
- He __ a cup of coffee at the cafe - ORDERED
- Being suspended in the air - HANGING
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 186 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Ravens remember faces well and connect them to certain experiences, which is why they are capable of holding a grudge against people who did something wrong to them."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.