Figgerits Space Level 196
Solution: THE SO-CALLED PLANET NINE, FIVE TO TEN TIMES LARGER THAN THE EARTH
Definitions & Words
- To give someone rights - ENTITLE
- The music is very __ and helps me sleep - SOOTHING
- Where are the old documents kept? - ARCHIVE
- Able to wait long enough - PATIENT
- Where do people have drinks in a Western? - SALOON
- Designer of hats - MILLINER
- I couldn't __ a response, no matter how hard I tried - ELICIT
- Place where you come from - HOMELAND
- (syn.) Heap, bundle - PILE
- I often __ cats before finding them a home - FOSTER
- She felt __ after that horrible experience - DAMAGED
- Piece of fiction - LIE
- He was in __ pain after breaking his leg - SEVERE
- __ foil - TIN
- What's the powder from potatoes called? - STARCH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 196 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Some scientists believe that Neptune is not the last planet of the Solar System and that there is the so-called Planet Nine, five to ten times larger than the Earth, that has thus far remained undetected."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.