Figgerits Space Level 197
Solution: A GIANT GAS CLOUD IN THE CONSTELLATION OF AQUILA WITH ENOUGH ALCOHOL
Definitions & Words
- Everyone went, so I tagged __ - ALONG
- Which bird is used in hunting? - FALCON
- Playground structure with a ladder - SLIDE
- To look with half-closed eyes - SQUINT
- To swing back and forth - OSCILLATE
- The pros __ the cons in this case - OUTWEIGH
- What's the name of some houses in the Alps? - CHALET
- (plural) Advisory group - COUNCILS
- You have such an __ ego! - INFLATED
- To regard as the same - EQUATE
- This small event will be lost in the __ of history - ANNALS
- Price to pay - COST
- Candy made of nuts and honey - NOUGAT
- (syn.) To improve, raise in value - ENHANCE
- To say a bit more - ADD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 197 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "There is a giant gas cloud in the constellation of Aquila with enough alcohol to provide everyone on Earth with 300,000 pints of beer a day for one billion years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.