Figgerits Fauna Level 202
Solution: TIGERS CAN PARALYZE THEIR VICTIMS WITH THEIR ROAR
Definitions & Words
- To vote into office - ELECT
- Example: painter, sculptor - ARTIST
- Famous Italian dish - PIZZA
- Naturally grown - ORGANIC
- He pulled the __ on a rifle - TRIGGER
- Crown for a princess - TIARA
- This document will give you a general __ - OVERVIEW
- Thin in an unhealthy way - SCRAWNY
- The vaquita is the __ animal - RAREST
- What's the larva of a fly called? - MAGGOT
- One of the deadly sins to do with money - AVARICE
- All flowers tend to __ in winter - WITHER
- Having dark complexion - SWARTHY
- Keeping possession - RETAINING
- A, B, C supplement - VITAMIN
- (syn.) Surely, you bet - CERTAINLY
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 202 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Tigers can paralyze their victims with their roar. They roar with frequency of less than 20 hertz, which people can't hear, but the sound is strong enough to pass through bones and cause an instinctive paralysis."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.