Figgerits Fauna Level 201
Solution: THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND SELF-CONTROL OBSERVED IN PRIMATES
Definitions & Words
- A long story or a book - NOVEL
- __ upon a time - ONCE
- He's fishy. He's getting on my __ - NERVES
- (syn.) Weaken, damage - IMPAIR
- Member of aristocracy - NOBLEMAN
- What's with the attitude? It seems I've been too __ with you - LENIENT
- (syn.) To pet, caress - FONDLE
- To enable, give a name - ENTITLE
- The virus remained __ for many years until now - DORMANT
- (syn.) Sensation, perception - FEELING
- Are you hungry? -- Absolutely __ - FAMISHED
- (syn.) Acrimonious, caustic - VITRIOLIC
- Not recorded, happening now - LIVE
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 201 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "An experiment showed that cuttlefish are capable to understand that if they wait they will get better food, which shows the level of intelligence and self-control observed in primates and humans."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.