Figgerits Fauna Level 204
Solution: FEMALE ORCAS GO THROUGH MENOPAUSE AND ACT AS GRANDMOTHERS
Definitions & Words
- Copper coin - CENT
- Large, better than good - GREAT
- (syn.) Liberty - FREEDOM
- What do you call a baby frog? - TADPOLE
- __ and services - GOODS
- Some light makeup will __ your beauty - ENHANCE
- __ d'etat - COUP
- The __ is followed by a conditioner - SHAMPOO
- Simple sugar - GLUCOSE
- Type of beard - GOATEE
- Nighttime vision - DREAM
- Place for vessels to stay - ANCHORAGE
- She proved a __ ally - STEADFAST
- Type of large basket - HAMPER
- (3rd person) To give knowledge - TEACHES
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 204 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Female orcas go through menopause and act as grandmothers for their children's children. It is likely to increase the cubs' life expectancy as they receive more knowledge and experience."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.