Figgerits Fauna Level 203
Solution: BATS ALWAYS TURN LEFT WHEN THEY LEAVE THEIR CAVES
Definitions & Words
- Short advertising notice - BLURB
- __ of Versailles - TREATY
- (syn.) Mistake, defect - FAULT
- To declare invalid - NULLIFY
- To demolish a building completely - FLATTEN
- What do painters use to support a canvas? - EASEL
- To do really well and make progress - THRIVE
- (syn.) To pilfer casually - FILCH
- In equal amounts - EVENLY
- (3rd person) To keep a subscription - RENEWS
- To become rigid - STIFFEN
- We need to raise __ about climate change - AWARENESS
- The company will go in __ mode - STEALTH
- What is there between two mountains? - VALLEY
- To remain somewhere - STAY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 203 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Bats always turn left when they leave their caves."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.