Figgerits Historical facts Level 215
Solution: THE OLYMPIC GAMES USED TO INCLUDE COMPETITIONS IN THE FINE ARTS
Definitions & Words
- Suit of cards - HEARTS
- Common trope in melodramas - AMNESIA
- One of the ordinary plain people - COMMONER
- (syn.) Fling - AFFAIR
- __ is a crowd - THREE
- Obligatory part of democratic elections - CAMPAIGN
- Deep devotion - PIETY
- Do you have any resources at your __? - DISPOSAL
- (syn.) Permissive, tolerant - INDULGENT
- Hanukkah candle-holder - MENORAH
- Related to body - PHYSICAL
- Liquid with a good smell - COLOGNE
- Film debut - PREMIERE
- Religious belief to do with spirits - MYSTICISM
- To be by far greater than something else - OUTCLASS
- (syn.) Instigator, provoker - INITIATOR
- To finish, close a meeting - CONCLUDE
- (ayn.) To retain, to keep - MAINTAIN
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 215 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The Olympic Games used to include competitions in the fine arts, such as literature and music, from 1912 to 1948."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.