Figgerits Historical facts Level 212
Solution: MONOGAMY IMPOSED BY SOCIETY WAS HARMFUL FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED
Definitions & Words
- April 1 awardee - FOOL
- The key part of cappuccino - FOAM
- She talked in a bell-like __ voice - SINGSONG
- With no restriction - FREELY
- Hawaiian and Mexican fruit - PAPAYA
- Another word for "speed" - VELOCITY
- There's still a lot of __ for improvement - ROOM
- Relating to nerves - NEURAL
- We will start a new era, free of the __ of the past - VESTIGES
- Official pardon by the government - AMNESTY
- He left, his robes __ behind him - BILLOWING
- I would never __ violence - CONDONE
- (syn.) Attractive, beautiful - LOVELY
- (plural) Arm muscles - BICEPS
- Shaky, about to collapse - WOBBLY
- Small controlled flame - CANDLE
- To rush, make haste - HURRY
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 212 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Albert Einstein was emphatically unfaithful to his wife and believed that monogamy imposed by society was harmful for everyone involved."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.