Figgerits Historical facts Level 213
Solution: CLEOPATRA WAS ABLE TO SPEAK EIGHT DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, INCLUDING HEBREW
Definitions & Words
- Short on manners - RUDE
- (syn.) Insane, crazy, mad - DERANGED
- The economy is __, the inflation is crazy - STAGNANT
- Which utensil do people use to drain pasta? - COLANDER
- (syn.) Stuffing - FILLING
- To get money illegally - SHAKEDOWN
- (syn.) To block, hinder - OBSTRUCT
- To sprinkle with grease - SPATTER
- (plural) Hues, tones - SHADES
- __ the Ides of March - BEWARE
- To make a dupe - REPLICATE
- The Maitre d' looked __ at his dirty clothes - ASKANCE
- Plump or stout - CORPULENT
- To vanquish - DEFEAT
- Going first or going ahead - LEADING
- (past tense) To put to the test - TRIED
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 213 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Cleopatra was able to speak eight different languages, including Hebrew and Arabic."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.