Figgerits Historical facts Level 229
Solution: THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL, BUT HAD TO TURN DOWN THE OFFER
Definitions & Words
- Time after time - OFTEN
- One of 12 periods in boxing - ROUND
- There are 24 of them in a day - HOUR
- (past tense) To keep from expiring - RENEWED
- Money paid back - REFUND
- (past tense) To be subjected to, experience - UNDERWENT
- Who is present on the pitch, but is not a player? - REFEREE
- __ rate, __ manager, __ policy - RETENTION
- Hotel porter - BELLHOP
- To attach to an organization - AFFILIATE
- He was __ from classes due to his behavior - SUSPENDED
- (syn.) Self-assertive, arrogant - BRASH
- The company's bankrapcy __ all my plans for promotion - DERAILED
- To make someone boiling mad - INFURIATE
- I want to __ my book one day - PUBLISH
- To encourage, fill with high spirits - UPLIFT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 229 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Albert Einstein was once proposed to become the president of the State of Israel, but had to turn down the offer."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.