Figgerits Historical facts Level 227
Solution: BUT IT CAUGHT A MAN AND A SHOESHINER, WHO REMAINED STILL ON A BUSY STREET
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To narrate, recount - RELATE
- Important computer key - ENTER
- (syn.) Pondering, contemplating - BROODING
- In need of a sweep - DUSTY
- Authoritative and intolerant - DOGMATIC
- The fastest mammal - CHEETAH
- She made a big __ in careers - SWITCH
- Which flower symbolizes innocence? - DAISY
- To twist facts - LIE
- Severe and rigid - RIGOROUS
- He had a powerful, __ built - BRAWNY
- Area of bushes - SHRUBBERY
- The opposite of "matte" - SHIMMERY
- To put two and two together - ADD
- (3rd person) To confess, acknowledge - ADMITS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 227 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The first picture of a person was made in 1838. It was unintentional because a 10-minute exposure couldn't catch moving people, but it caught a man and a shoeshiner, who remained still on a busy street."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.