Figgerits Historical facts Level 230
Solution: THE OUTSIDE OF THE COLOSSEUM WAS ENTIRELY COVERED WITH RICH MARBLE
Definitions & Words
- Vow by a president - OATH
- Parasite used in therapies - LEECH
- Nation's song - ANTHEM
- Enrichment for soil - MULCH
- Budget __, financial __, __ deadlift - DEFICIT
- He was bored and just __ in his notebook - DOODLED
- __ acid from lemons - CITRIC
- She gave him a __ reply - CAUSTIC
- By a small margin - BARELY
- French castle - CHATEAU
- His presence gave her a __ of comfort - MODICUM
- Huge advertising banner - BILLBOARD
- Clever remark - WITTICISM
- What follows a nuclear explosion? - FALLOUT
- Someone prominent in high society - SOCIALITE
- Writer who examines movies - REVIEWER
- She will make her own Halloween __ - COSTUME
- Path leading to a certain place - ENTRYWAY
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 230 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The outside of the Colosseum was entirely covered with rich marble. Most of it was removed for other construction purposes when the Amphitheater fell in disuse."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.