Figgerits Historical facts Level 241
Solution: MUMMY BROWN, A POPULAR PAINTING PIGMENT IN THE 17TH AND 18TH CENTURIES
Definitions & Words
- It goes with articles - NOUN
- In most cases - GENERALLY
- Medical __, civil __, SQL __ - PROCEDURE
- An early bird catches it - WORM
- I decided to __ to Canada - IMMIGRATE
- What is the hardest metal? - CHROMIUM
- Stop screaming! I feel like my __ are bleeding! - EARDRUMS
- (syn.) Tasty, delicious - YUMMY
- The biggest swan of North America - TRUMPETER
- I wanted to say something to __ him - PLACATE
- To sparkle in the sun - GLISTEN
- (syn.) Space - ROOM
- Year chart - CALENDAR
- To take on a loan - BORROW
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 241 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Mummy brown, a popular painting pigment in the 17th and 18th centuries, was actually made of the ground-up remains of ancient Egyptian mummies."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.