Figgerits Space Level 240
Solution: IT ACTUALLY HAS ICE ON ITS POLES, MUCH LIKE THE EARTH, AND WATER
Definitions & Words
- Church spire - STEEPLE
- (syn.) Current, relevant - TOPICAL
- Stereotype for slowness - SNAIL
- I felt __ about the whole thing and couldn't sleep - WRETCHED
- Nail art - MANICURE
- To tilt (about a ship) - CAREEN
- (syn.) Passionate, devoted - ARDENT
- Feeling blue - UNHAPPY
- To __ vengeance, __ havoc - WREAK
- (plural) Choice, another possibility - OPTIONS
- Computer physical parts - HARDWARE
- To hit with a palm - SLAP
- The whole room is __, you can't even move here - CLATTERED
- Cyber criminal - HACKER
- (syn.) Ordinary, banal - MUNDANE
- Important attribute in snooker - CHALK
- (3rd person) To assign, hand out - ALLOCATES
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 240 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Although we imagine the Moon to be a barren land, it actually has ice on its poles, much like the Earth, and water in the interior."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.