Figgerits Space Level 239
Solution: IF THE STARS IN GALAXIES WERE SHRUNK TO THE SIZE OF TENNIS BALLS
Definitions & Words
- I can feel the chill in my __ - BONES
- To urge strongly - EXHORT
- (syn.) Start, beginning - OUTSET
- He's just telling a bunch of tall __ - TALES
- To make someone jump - STARTLE
- To move rapidly through the air - WHIZZ
- Railway halt - STATION
- Woven fabric - TEXTILE
- (syn.) Novice, beginner - GREENHORN
- He tried to __ the entire bottle down - GUZZLE
- To shape with a knife - WHITTLE
- (syn.) Honest, sincere - TRUTHFUL
- High-pitched scream - SHRIEK
- (3rd person) To collapse, decline - FALLS
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 239 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "If the stars in galaxies were shrunk to the size of tennis balls, they'd be lying 4,800 km away from each other, so there is a lot of "empty space" in the Universe."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.