Figgerits Historical facts Level 242
Solution: IT AWARDED LANDS AND SLAVES TO THEIR CITIZENS UPON REACHING ADULTHOOD
Definitions & Words
- Origin of a plant - SEED
- The __ justify the means - ENDS
- The highest point - PINNACLE
- I don't need your __, I can figure it out myself! - GUIDANCE
- Careful examination - PERUSAL
- To seep slowly - OOZE
- To give for a while - LEND
- Andrei Sakharov was one - DISSIDENT
- Sudden jerking movement - TWITCH
- (plural) Foliage - LEAVES
- He was fired in __ - DISGRACE
- Word game - CROSSWORD
- Circus equipment for acrobats - TRAPEZE
- Rabbits' network - WARREN
- Event to attract customers - SALE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 242 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Spartans didn't work because the country was so rich it awarded lands and slaves to their citizens upon reaching adulthood."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.