Figgerits Fauna Level 256
Solution: HAVE BROKEN OR FRACTURED BONES BECAUSE THEY REGULARLY FALL OUT OF TREES
Definitions & Words
- Neither to win, nor to end in a draw - LOSE
- (plural) Reason for cold sweats - FEARS
- Peter, Peter, pumpkin __ - EATER
- We decided to __ the house, it's getting old - RENOVATE
- Champagne glass - FLUTE
- I always try to keep __ with the news - ABREAST
- Which leaves does a fern have? - FRONDS
- (syn.) Screens, blinds - SHUTTERS
- She's an __ of Buddhism - ADHERENT
- Ciao, bye - LATER
- (syn.) Parentheses - BRACKETS
- There's no __ like an old __ - FOOL
- Sea journey - VOYAGE
- We live in such __ times, you need to be ready - TURBULENT
- Socially inept - GEEKY
- (syn.) Administrator, chief - GOVERNOR
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 256 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Nearly half of all orangutangs have broken or fractured bones because they regularly fall out of trees."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.