Figgerits Great Minds Level 253
Solution: I THINK, THEREFORE I AM (COGITO, ERGO SUM)
Definitions & Words
- Take this bracelet as a __ of my friendship - TOKEN
- Foreboding evil - OMINOUS
- Another word for "bandana" - KERCHIEF
- Meeting him can __ bad memories - TRIGGER
- Venomous snakes eater - MONGOOSE
- The __ you read, the __ you know - MORE
- To wrinkle into folds - CORRUGATE
- (syn.) To strike, punch - HIT
- Water-storing plant - CACTUS
- Gratis - FREE
- Let's __ the pleasantries and speak directly - FOREGO
- __ = two weeks - FORTNIGHT
- What makes sweet stuff taste even sweeter? - CINNAMON
- I'd __ never speak of this again, ever! - RATHER
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 253 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "I think, therefore I am (Cogito, ergo sum)."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.