Figgerits Fauna Level 257
Solution: IF YOU SHAVE A ZEBRA COMPLETELY, ITS SKIN WILL BE BLACK UNDERNEATH THE COAT
Definitions & Words
- Like the smell on a farm - EARTHY
- (3rd person) To give up or give in - SUCCUMBS
- __ chess games usually last 5 minutes - BLITZ
- The most useful kind of water - DRINKABLE
- I felt __ and depressed after the breakup - HOLLOW
- Sexual maturity period - PUBERTY
- The ball __ the window into pieces - SHATTERED
- (syn.) Reliable, steady - STALWART
- Habitual performance - PRACTICE
- What was Newton's first law about? - INERTIA
- He's moving ahead one __ at a time - FOOTSTEP
- To deceive by false appearance - HOODWINK
- Covered with marks here and there - BLOTCHY
- It was so funny I was about to __ with laughter - BURST
- The __ cone is a kind of volcano - CINDER
- Internal rupture - HERNIA
- Professional singer - VOCALIST
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 257 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "If you shave a zebra completely, its skin will be black underneath the coat, so zebras are, in fact, black with white stripes. Also, in nature white is not a color, it's the absence of pigment."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.