Figgerits Fauna Level 258
Solution: WE CAN RIDE HORSES, BUT NOT ZEBRAS BECAUSE ZEBRAS ARE UNPREDICTABLE
Definitions & Words
- (plural) Official treaty - ACCORDS
- Very strong wish - DESIRE
- Silly, nonsensical - INANE
- It's used to produce paper - CELLULOSE
- Storm with snow and wind - BLIZZARD
- What do you call a dummy pill? - PLACEBO
- Inflated decoration - BALLOON
- (syn.) Trustworthy, valid - CREDIBLE
- Thin candle - TAPER
- This method is __, no one uses it - UNPOPULAR
- To be made unhappy - SADDEN
- (syn.) Overanxious, obsessed - NEUROTIC
- Slight, cool wind - BREEZE
- (syn.) Flexible, pliant - PLIABLE
- __ do you do? - HOW
- (3rd person) To exhibit, display - SHOWS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 258 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "We can ride horses, but not zebras because zebras are unpredictable and aggressive. Zoo workers consider zebras to be one of the most dangerous animals in the zoo."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.