Figgerits Fauna Level 260
Solution: DOLPHINS ARE CAPABLE OF FORMING SUCH STRONG BONDS WITH PEOPLE
Definitions & Words
- Planning, drawing - DESIGNING
- Place of refuge - SHELTER
- Minister at a church - PRIEST
- One of the most intelligent birds in the world - PIGEON
- Large but short axe - CHOPPER
- Is that your __? A wig and a pair of glasses? - DISGUISE
- (syn.) Contempt, scorn - DISDAIN
- To happen in a bad way - BEFALL
- She was constantly __ and indulged as a kid - PAMPERED
- Which bird is the symbol of the USA? - EAGLE
- __ milk, __ cheese, __ cream - CURDLED
- To question about a mission - DEBRIEF
- To check websites - BROWSE
- Long and hard journey - SCHLEP
- (syn.) To choose, select - OPT
- I __ all my money on that car - SPENT
- Holiday accommodation - HOTEL
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 260 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Dolphins are capable of forming such strong bonds with people that they sometimes experience intense jealousy."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.