Figgerits Great Minds Level 267
Solution: AGE APPEARS BEST IN FOUR THINGS: OLD WOOD TO BURN, OLD WINE TO DRINK
Definitions & Words
- Greeting in Korea - BOW
- To go underwater forever - DROWN
- To have a deep desire - HANKER
- Heathrow or Incheon - AIRPORT
- I always support the __ team in football - UNDERDOG
- Secret fighter at war - PARTISAN
- (syn.) Fodder - FORAGE
- Personal teacher - TUTOR
- Wartime shelter for the rich - BUNKER
- He __ all our plans. We have to think of a new strategy - THWARTED
- Kind of sled - TOBOGGAN
- I beg to __ - DIFFER
- Cloak-and-dagger activity - ESPIONAGE
- Zero - NULL
- (syn.) Weird, strange - ODD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 267 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Age appears best in four things: old wood to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust and old authors to read."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.