Figgerits Great Minds Level 268
Solution: WHAT DO I FEAR? MYSELF? THERE'S NONE ELSE BY. RICHARD LOVES RICHARD
Definitions & Words
- The main asset of a Bloodhound - NOSE
- To have compulsive thoughts - OBSESS
- When is the shadow the shortest? - NOON
- Add a splash of __ oil - OLIVE
- This is my __, so I should have some fun - HOLIDAY
- (syn.) To display, exhibit - SHOWCASE
- The business needs __ transformations to survive - RADICAL
- Violent natural disaster - CATACLYSM
- Thick and sticky state - VISCOSITY
- The program has a major __ - FLAW
- (syn.) Abstinence, celibacy - CHASTITY
- To bat one's eyelashes - FLIRT
- Official letter - MISSIVE
- High in social status - NOBLE
- To do as ordered - OBEY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 268 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "What do I fear? Myself? There's none else by. Richard loves Richard; that is, I and I."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.