Figgerits Proverbs Level 264
Solution: PEARLS ARE WORTHLESS IN THE DESERT
Definitions & Words
- Steering device - WHEEL
- Talkative bird - PARROT
- It's a bitter pill to __ - SWALLOW
- Colonist, early settler - PIONEER
- Type of steak - SIRLOIN
- Bad temper organ - SPLEEN
- He couldn't __ the pain and cried - WITHSTAND
- Shop window ad - SALE
- (syn.) To inform, notify - APPRISE
- To coax by flattery - WHEEDLE
- That was __, you should apologize - HARSH
- Snail's protection - SHELL
- Don't __ you are okay with this nonsense - PRETEND
- Type of street harassment - WHISTLE
- (syn.) Kind, type - SORT
- The other side of a pencil - ERASER
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 264 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Pearls are worthless in the desert."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.