Figgerits Proverbs Level 265
Solution: A SPOKEN WORD IS NOT A SPARROW. ONCE IT FLIES OUT, YOU CAN'T CATCH IT
Definitions & Words
- What are the __ of that! - ODDS
- A bar and a TV program - SOAP
- Au __ - PAIR
- (syn.) Tussle, fight - SCUFFLE
- Diva's song - ARIA
- Strong and powerful - POTENT
- (plural) Thin strands - WISPS
- Does anything __ your fancy? - TICKLE
- (syn.) Disgusting, distasteful - YUCKY
- Hair root - FOLLICLE
- Wizard's weapon - WAND
- Morally wrong - UNETHICAL
- Makeup product - LIPSTICK
- (syn.) Antagonism, malice - HOSTILITY
- Common pain reliever - ASPIRIN
- It wakes you up - CAFFEINE
- Don't drink __ water - TAP
- Extra game for championship - PLAYOFF
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 265 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "A spoken word is not a sparrow. Once it flies out, you can't catch it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.